Obs! Leverans i slutet av november!
Be Lenka Snowfox for kids is just what you are looking for to keep your little one's feet warm, comfortable and barefoot throughout the harshest winters. Featuring a nubuck leather (water-resistant) toe cap to prevent damage from scratches and moisture, a protective waterproofing membrane and an insulating aluminium layer guaranteeing complete protection from cold.
Other features like a wide toe box and a flexible 6mm sole ensure supreme barefoot comfort and natural foot development.
Description & Specifications
Upper: Textile, chipboard & Nubuck leather (water-resistant)
Lining: Wool & textile
Insole: Latex, merino wool & Aluminium foil
Sole: Rubber (composed of 10% recycled sole remnants)
Handcrafted in Portugal
- Be Lenka Snowfox 2.0 will keep those little feet warm and toasty thanks to the merino wool and wool lining
- A water-proofing membrane between the lining and the upper keeps the moisture out
- Nubuck leather (water-resistant) toe cap protects from scratches and daily wear.
- Ingenious lacing supplemented with a stopper provides for an excellent fit.
- The insole equipped with an aluminium layer prevents cold from penetrating the shoe
- A regular application of water-proofing spray improves the water repellency and makes the shoes easier to maintain.
- It perfectly mimics walking barefoot, just as nature intended.
Barefoot footwear attributes:
- Wide foot-shaped toe box
- Ultra-flexible sole
- Zero drop (flat from heel to toe)
Type: Walking shoes
The size chart indicates the length and width of the insole of the shoe in centimetres.
We recommend adding an extra 0.5 - 1 cm to the total length of the child's foot, which will give you the ideal shoe size for your child.