Be Lenka Ranger 2.0 is a new and improved version of our popular autumn/winter barefoot boots. Handcrafted with premium oiled nubuck leather & rubber skirting around the toe-box and the heel for strength and durability needed for trail walks, easy hikes and even urban wear. Continue enjoying barefoot freedom in style throughout the cold season with Be Lenka Ranger 2.0 boots on your feet.
Description & Specifications
Upper: Oiled Nubuck leather
Lining: Fleece, water-resistant membrane
Sole (DeepGrip): Rubber
Insole (Removeable): Fleece & recycled PU
- Be Lenka Ranger 2.0 are stylish, water-resistant, high-tech barefoot boots, perfectly suitable for cold weather, easy hikes, trail walks, or even urban wear.
- Flexible, 4mm (without lugs) abrasion-resistant rubber sole provides excellent grip and stability in all conditions.
- The DeepGrip sole designed for better stability on various surfaces.
- Premium quality oiled nubuck prevents water stains, and the warmth retaining fleece lining provides excellent insulation.
- The specially designed protective membrane and a gusseted tongue give the shoe water-resistant capabilities.
- Anti-slip sole with DeepGrip provides excellent stability and traction.
- Rubber skirting around the toe-box and the heel provides extra protection.
Barefoot footwear attributes:
- Wide foot-shaped toe box
- Ultra-flexible sole
- Zero drop (flat from heel to toe)
Type: Walking shoes
The size chart indicates the inner length and width of the shoes in centimetres.
How to measure your foot correctly?
- Place a blank A4-sized paper on a flat, smooth and even surface.
- Step onto the paper with all your weight on the leg.
- Use a pen/pencil to mark the heel and the farthest point from the heel (beware, it may not always be the big toe)
- Measure the distance between these two points on feet with a ruler (the difference can be ± 0.5 cm)
- The number obtained is the length of the foot
- Add an extra 0.5-1.2 cm (ideal leeway) to the length of the foot, and you will get the ideal size of your shoe.
- Find your shoe size per the above measurements by referring to the size chart for each product on our website.
- The size chart indicates the inner length and width of our barefoot shoes in centimetres.
- Our size charts may not correlate with other brands. Hence we recommend following the above steps to determine your correct Be Lenka barefoot shoe size.