Low-cut leather boots Be Lenka Diva in All Black will capture your heart and make a perfect addition to your outfits for colder weather. The upper of the shoe is made of high-quality Nappa leather. A practical zipper on the inside of the boot makes putting on and off a walk in the park. The boots are designed to combine style and utmost comfort, which makes them suitable for the city and the perfect complement to your favourite coat.
Description & Specifications
Upper: Leather (Nappa)
Sole: ErgoGrip (rubber)
Insole: Removable (recycled PU + fleece)
Made in Portugal
- Barefoot shoes perfectly mimic the feeling of walking barefoot, just as nature intended
- ErgoGrip sole designed for better stability on various surfaces
- Fleece lining will keep your feet warm and cosy even during colder days
- There is a decorative leather strap with a buckle and stitched leather around the ankle
- Easy to put on and off thanks to an inside zipper
- Generous space in the toe box ensures natural and unrestrained movement of your toes
Barefoot footwear attributes:
- Wide foot-shaped toe box
- Ultra-flexible sole
- Zero drop (flat from heel to toe) supporting correct body posture
Type: Walking shoes
The size chart indicates the inner length and width of the shoes in centimetres.
How to measure your foot correctly?
- Place a blank A4-sized paper on a flat, smooth and even surface.
- Step onto the paper with all your weight on the leg.
- Use a pen/pencil to mark the heel and the farthest point from the heel (beware, it may not always be the big toe)
- Measure the distance between these two points on feet with a ruler (the difference can be ± 0.5 cm)
- The number obtained is the length of the foot
- Add an extra 0.5-1.2 cm (ideal leeway) to the length of the foot, and you will get the ideal size of your shoe.
- Find your shoe size per the above measurements by referring to the size chart for each product on our website.
- The size chart indicates the inner length and width of our barefoot shoes in centimetres.
- Our size charts may not correlate with other brands. Hence we recommend following the above steps to determine your correct Be Lenka barefoot shoe size.