Römer Barfotasandaler Black (Vuxna), Stl 36-42
Roman sandals , made from a piece of cowhide of different thickness / 2.2 - 2.5 mm, with leather laces. The foot is well protected and the freedom of movement / walking barefoot is largely retained.
Contact with the ground is perceived and the foot muscles are stimulated.
As usual, hand-sewn in Behrens workshop in Unkel.
Info & tips
- The right size fits tightly around the foot.
- The leather expands approx. 0.5-1.0 cm and the sandal adapts to the shape of the foot.
- The shoes can be individually adjusted by loosening the front weaver knot.
- Regular greasing protects the outsole, the entire sandal remains soft, flexible and water-repellent. We recommend Bioproline Eco Leather Balsam.
- Don't forget to grease leather laces.
- With wool felt insoles, your feet stay warm even in winter.