In need of a loyal companion for colder and ever-changing weather? If that is the case, our ankle shoes Be Lenka York, available in Navy, Brown & Beige, would make a perfect choice for either city strolls or nature adventures. Merino wool lining and DeepGrip outsole will keep your feet warm and safe. The eye-catching shoes are made of premium Nubuck leather with a sophisticated solution for fastening the laces.
Description & Specifications
Upper: Leather (Nubuck)
Lining: Merino wool / Water-repellent membrane
Sole: Rubber (DeepGrip)
Insole (removable): Merino wool, Alu foil, Latex
Made in Portugal
- Barefoot shoes perfectly mimic the feeling of walking barefoot, just as nature intended.
- With its unique design, Be Lenka York will make a perfect addition to any wardrobe.
- DeepGrip sole designed for better stability on various surfaces.
- Clever lacing with an auxiliary hook that improves the handling of the shoes.
- Generous space in the toe box ensures natural and unrestrained movement of your toes.
Barefoot footwear attributes:
- Wide foot-shaped toe box
- Ultra-flexible sole
- Zero drop (flat from heel to toe) supporting correct body posture
The size chart indicates the inner length and width of the shoes in centimetres.
How to measure your foot correctly?
- Place a blank A4-sized paper on a flat, smooth and even surface.
- Step onto the paper with all your weight on the leg.
- Use a pen/pencil to mark the heel and the farthest point from the heel (beware, it may not always be the big toe)
- Measure the distance between these two points on feet with a ruler (the difference can be ± 0.5 cm)
- The number obtained is the length of the foot
- Add an extra 0.5-1.2 cm (ideal leeway) to the length of the foot, and you will get the ideal size of your shoe.
- Find your shoe size per the above measurements by referring to the size chart for each product on our website.
- The size chart indicates the inner length and width of our barefoot shoes in centimetres.
- Our size charts may not correlate with other brands. Hence we recommend following the above steps to determine your correct Be Lenka barefoot shoe size.