Stay 'barefoot', warm & stylish during cold winters with Be Lenka Winter 3.0 in Hazelnut Brown colour. New and improved version of our best-selling winter barefoot boots, equipped with warm Merino wool lining for superb thermal insulation. The perfect companion for your everyday strolls. Be Lenka Winter - barefoot freedom throughout the winter.
Lining: Merino wool / Water-repellent membrane
Sole: Rubber (DeepGrip)
Insole (removable): Merino wool & recycled PU
Handcrafted in Portugal
- Barefoot shoes perfectly mimic the feeling of walking barefoot, just as nature intended
- Premium quality leather
- The temperature-regulating wool lining protects your feet against the cold
- DeepGrip outsole designed for better stability on various surfaces
- The anti-permeable membrane between leather and wool ensures dry, warm, and breathable comfort
- The water-resistant leather repels water and moisture with the regular application of a waterproofing spray
- Cleverly placed hooks for more practical handling of the shoes
Barefoot footwear attributes:
- Wide foot-shaped toe box
- Ultra-flexible sole
- Zero drop (flat from heel to toe)
Type: Walking shoes
The size chart indicates the inner length and width of the shoes in centimetres.
How to measure your foot correctly?
- Place a blank A4-sized paper on a flat, smooth and even surface.
- Step onto the paper with all your weight on the leg.
- Use a pen/pencil to mark the heel and the farthest point from the heel (beware, it may not always be the big toe)
- Measure the distance between these two points on feet with a ruler (the difference can be ± 0.5 cm)
- The number obtained is the length of the foot
- Add an extra 0.5-1.2 cm (ideal leeway) to the length of the foot, and you will get the ideal size of your shoe.
- Find your shoe size per the above measurements by referring to the size chart for each product on our website.
- The size chart indicates the inner length and width of our barefoot shoes in centimetres.
- Our size charts may not correlate with other brands. Hence we recommend following the above steps to determine your correct Be Lenka barefoot shoe size.
- Due to the thick lining in our Snowfox and Winter models, we recommend going for one size bigger than other Be Lenka models.