Uplift any casual outfit with reliable and versatile Be Lenka Nevada NEO barefoot boots in dark blue colour specially designed for urban wear. Featuring premium nubuck leather and a new antislip flexible rubber lug outsole is your ideal pick for autumn to mild winters. Now available in three new stunning colours which are effortlessly pairable with your cold-weather wardrobe. Be Lenka Nevada NEO barefoot boots will soon become your go-to pair for that incredible all-day barefoot comfort.
Description & Specifications
Upper: Nubuck leather
Lining: Leather / textile
Sole: Rubber (DeepGrip)
Insole: Cotton / PU recycled
Handcrafted in Czech Republic
- Ideal barefoot boots for autumn to mild winter
- The newly designed antislip rubber lug outsole provides excellent protection and grip while walking on various surfaces
- A padded ankle collar provides extra warmth and comfort, while the bootstrap enables easy wearing
- The spacious front part of the shoe allows the toes to wiggle freely, giving you fantastic barefoot comfort
- Premium quality materials used to make the shoes are carefully chosen and precisely cut by our skilled shoemakers to ensure maximum comfort and durability
- Be Lenka Nevada NEO boots perfectly imitate walking barefoot, precisely as nature intended
- The DeepGrip sole designed for better stability on various surfaces
Barefoot footwear attributes:
- Wide foot-shaped toe box
- Ultra-flexible sole
- Zero drop (flat from heel to toe)
Type: Walking shoes
The size chart indicates the inner length and width of the shoes in centimetres.
How to measure your foot correctly?
- Place a blank A4-sized paper on a flat, smooth and even surface.
- Step onto the paper with all your weight on the leg.
- Use a pen/pencil to mark the heel and the farthest point from the heel (beware, it may not always be the big toe)
- Measure the distance between these two points on feet with a ruler (the difference can be ± 0.5 cm)
- The number obtained is the length of the foot
- Add an extra 0.5-1.2 cm (ideal leeway) to the length of the foot, and you will get the ideal size of your shoe.
- Find your shoe size per the above measurements by referring to the size chart for each product on our website.
- The size chart indicates the inner length and width of our barefoot shoes in centimetres.
- Our size charts may not correlate with other brands. Hence we recommend following the above steps to determine your correct Be Lenka barefoot shoe size.