Obs! Leverans i mitten/slutet av oktober!
Ankle-high barefoot sneakers Barebarics Element in Clay Red are a perfect blend of unheard-of design and priceless comfort. Shoes so perfect for the ever-changing weather of spring and autumn. The sneakers are made from premium Nubuck leather, characteristic for its water-repellent properties. Those who love an extraordinary style will surely appreciate the detail in the form of the motif of mountains above the embossed Barebarics logo or the refreshing colour combination of laces, complementing the never-seen-before visual of these shoes. Easy to put on/off, and the comfortable collar on the heel, emphasize the heavenly feeling of walking in these shoes.
Description & Specifications
Barebarics sneakers are produced using processes that minimize the impact on the environment.
- The upper is made from Nubuck leather with a hydrophobic treatment that repels water very well
- The lining of the shoe is made from Dermodry Coolmax® technical fabric, which enables constant moisture drainage
- The sole is made from soft synthetic rubber with high wear-and-tear resistance
- The removable insole comprises PU recycled material and microfiber, which provides excellent breathability and keeps your feet dry
- Anatomic shape – The sneaker respects the shape of the feet. It creates roomy space for toes during movement, it prevents toes from being pressed or developing calluses
- Material flexibility – The flexible sole enables necessary movement. The feet are not restricted and strengthen naturally
- Zero-drop – The heel and front of the shoe are levelled. Thanks to this, the body posture and overall correction of the centre of gravity are improved
- Adaptive sole – 4 mm thick (without protrusions) stimulates nerve endings. It strengthens balance, and awareness of the terrain and it protects the feet
- Lightweight – The Barberics sneakers are lightweight and with no arch, which prevents leg fatigue and supports the correct walking stereotype
- Walking footwear
- Modern city design
- Designed and hand-crafted in the EU, made from local and sustainable materials
- Great durability and long-lasting colours
- Dermodry Coolmax® technology for continuous moisture drainage
- Available in sizes 36-47 (according to European measurements)
The size chart indicates the inner length and width of the shoes in centimetres.
We recommend adding an excess of 0.5 - 1.2 cm to the total length of your foot, which will give you your ideal shoe size.
How to measure your foot correctly?
- Place a blank A4-sized paper on a flat, smooth and even surface.
- Step onto the paper with all your weight on the leg.
- Use a pen/pencil to mark the heel and the farthest point from the heel (beware, it may not always be the big toe)
- Measure the distance between these two points on feet with a ruler (the difference can be ± 0.5 cm)
- The number obtained is the length of the foot
- Add an extra 0.5-1.2 cm (ideal leeway) to the length of the foot, and you will get the ideal size of your shoe.
- Find your shoe size per the above measurements by referring to the size chart for each product on our website.
- The size chart indicates the inner length and width of our barefoot shoes in centimetres.
- Our size charts may not correlate with other brands. Hence we recommend following the above steps to determine your correct Be Lenka barefoot shoe size.