Conquer the city streets with Be Lenka Champ 3.0, a new & improved version of our best-selling barefoot sneakers. Get used to all-day city exploring in barefoot comfort by donning this evergreen design, featuring a plush leather ankle collar and metal eyelets for easy lacing.
Insole: Recycled PU + Cotton (Removable)
Made in Portugal
- New & improved version (3rd gen) of one of the most popular Be Lenka barefoot
- A variety of colours to go with a classy design which effortlessly matches any wardrobe
- Enhanced leather ankle collar for extra comfort
- Added metal eyelets for easy lacing
- Textured leather on sides and heel for a more elegant look
- Stitched sole for durability
Barefoot footwear attributes:
- Wide foot-shaped toe box offers ample space for the toes to wiggle
- Zero drop (sole with no difference in height from heel to toe) helps maintain correct body alignment and supports natural gait
- Thin sole (4mm without lugs) stimulates foot nerve endings & provides an excellent ground feel
- Flexible upper & sole allow your feet to move and flex naturally ensuring better muscle and tendon function.
- Lightweight design prevents foot fatigue
Type: Walking shoes
The size chart indicates the inner length and width of the shoes in centimetres.
How to measure your foot correctly?
- Place a blank A4-sized paper on a flat, smooth and even surface.
- Step onto the paper with all your weight on the leg.
- Use a pen/pencil to mark the heel and the farthest point from the heel (beware, it may not always be the big toe)
- Measure the distance between these two points on feet with a ruler (the difference can be ± 0.5 cm)
- The number obtained is the length of the foot
- Add an extra 0.5-1.2 cm (ideal leeway) to the length of the foot, and you will get the ideal size of your shoe.
- Find your shoe size per the above measurements by referring to the size chart for each product on our website.
- The size chart indicates the inner length and width of our barefoot shoes in centimetres.