Lagret uppdateras dagligen, men därför kan det tyvärr ibland vara så att det inte har hunnit synkas mot den aktuella lagerstatusen. Om din vara som du har beställt inte är tillgänglig, kommer vi att ge dig besked om det inom 24 timmar, erbjuda dig en annan variant eller avbeställa din order.
Be Lenka Bliss model embodies modern barefoot boots for colder days. The timeless-looking winter footwear will sufficiently protect your feet from the cold. Sophisticated lacing with a decorative tongue and proven DeepGrip guarantee your safety even in unexpected weather changes.
Description & Specifications
Upper: hydrophobic nubuck + textile
Lining: fleece, water-resistatnt membrane
Insole: fleece/recycled PU
Sole: rubber (DeepGrip)
Handcrafted in Portugal
- barefoot shoes perfectly mimic barefoot walking, just as nature intended
- Be Lenka Bliss catch the eye with their design right from the first glance
- Flexible, 4mm (without lugs) abrasion-resistant rubber sole provides excellent grip and stability in all conditions.
- The DeepGrip sole designed for better stability on various surfaces
- the synthetic lining is very pleasant to the touch and provides the necessary warmth
- clever lacing with an auxiliary hook that improves the handling of the shoes
- available in two colours – brown and black
- anti-slip sole with DeepGrip gives you maximum stability and support
- generous space in the toe box ensures natural and unrestrained movement of your toes
Barefoot footwear attributes:
- Wide foot-shaped toe box
- Ultra-flexible sole
- Zero drop (flat from heel to toe)
Type: Walking shoes
The size chart indicates the inner length and width of the shoes in centimetres.
How to measure your foot correctly?
- Place a blank A4-sized paper on a flat, smooth and even surface.
- Step onto the paper with all your weight on the leg.
- Use a pen/pencil to mark the heel and the farthest point from the heel (beware, it may not always be the big toe)
- Measure the distance between these two points on feet with a ruler (the difference can be ± 0.5 cm)
- The number obtained is the length of the foot
- Add an extra 0.5-1.2 cm (ideal leeway) to the length of the foot, and you will get the ideal size of your shoe.
- Find your shoe size per the above measurements by referring to the size chart for each product on our website.
- The size chart indicates the inner length and width of our barefoot shoes in centimetres.