Comfortable barefoot shoes Be Lenka Atlas Chocolate are perfect for ever-changing spring and autumn weather. Thanks to premium Nubuck leather and fleece lining, these shoes provide comfort even when the temperature drops. UniGrip sole ensures a steady gait no matter what surface you walk on. A practical inside zipper promises an easier time putting on your shoes.
Description & Specifications
Insole: Recycled PU + Fleece (Removable)
Made in Czech Republic
- Minimalistic and unisex design with a variety of colour combinations, ideal for ever-changing weather
- Easy to put on and off thanks to an inside zipper
- Seamlessly combinable barefoot shoes made from premium leather
- Designed for all-day comfort
- UniGrip sole offers ultimate comfort for your everyday duties in the city, even when the temperature drops as the colder season approaches
Barefoot footwear attributes:
- Wide foot-shaped toe box offers ample space for the toes to wiggle
- Zero drop (sole with no difference in height from heel to toe) helps maintain correct body alignment and supports natural gait
- Thin sole (4mm without lugs) stimulates foot nerve endings & provides an excellent ground feel
- Flexible upper & sole allow your feet to move and flex naturally ensuring better muscle and tendon function.
- Lightweight design prevents foot fatigue
Type: Walking shoes
The size chart indicates the inner length and width of the shoes in centimetres.
How to measure your foot correctly?
- Place a blank A4-sized paper on a flat, smooth and even surface.
- Step onto the paper with all your weight on the leg.
- Use a pen/pencil to mark the heel and the farthest point from the heel (beware, it may not always be the big toe)
- Measure the distance between these two points on feet with a ruler (the difference can be ± 0.5 cm)
- The number obtained is the length of the foot
- Add an extra 0.5-1.2 cm (ideal leeway) to the length of the foot, and you will get the ideal size of your shoe.
- Find your shoe size per the above measurements by referring to the size chart for each product on our website.
- The size chart indicates the inner length and width of our barefoot shoes in centimetres.
- Our size charts may not correlate with other brands. Hence we recommend following the above steps to determine your correct Be Lenka barefoot shoe size.