A flexible, sporty, and waterproof mid-cut sneaker. Perfect for fun adventures.
Material: Textile (Recycled)
Inner Sole: Microfiber (Removable)
A waterproof mid-cut sneaker! Iggesund WP is perfect for fun spring adventures. Works just as good on the schoolyard as with the everyday wardrobe.
Iggesund WP is:
- made in partly recycled textile/nylon
- 100% waterproof thanks to its biodegradable membrane and sealed seams
- guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- durable with extra toe coverage
- easy to take on/off with two hook and loops
- lined with textile
- reinforced both in the front, and the back to protect the foot and keep it in place
- shock absorbing, with a removable insole that breaths well
- machine washable at 30˚
The shoes are easy to machine wash at 30 degrees without fabric softener and take out removable insoles. Dry the shoes upside down at room temperature and impregnate them if necessary, preferably with a water-based spray that is more environmentally friendly.
Remove any insoles for faster drying. As always, when washing, some bleaching and shrinkage may occur.